IBS Pune: ICFAI Business School
IBS Pune: ICFAI Business School
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Since its inception in 1995, IBS has been one of the best B-Schools in the country, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. As a business school known for excellence in management education IBS develops the resources with right set of knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet the requirement of the corporate world. IBS Pune offers innovative and globally accepted 2 years full time PGPM program and great opportunities for all-round development. 100% case-based learning is unique to IBS. During the last twenty-five years the institution has grown in all spheres, and today it is ranked among the top business schools in the country.
IBS Pune: Institute Highlights
- IBS Pune Ranking: ICFAI Business School (IBS) Pune is an independent professional institution. IBS Pune Rank is among the top business schools. The IBS Pune ranking position is 13 under the category of Emerging Business Schools of Super Excellence by GHRDC-CSR Survey in 2014. IBS Pune is Ranked # 15 in Silicon India Survey 2012 – ‘What If Not IIMs! B-School Survey 2012.’
- IBS Pune Programme Offered: ICFAI Business School Pune offers 2 year full time PGPM programme. IBS Pune courses in PGPM include wide range of specializations. There are 12 specialization Courses Offered by IBS Pune including Marketing, HR, Finance, BIFS, Supply Chain, Operations, IT, IB, Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics among others
- IBS Pune Fees & Eligibility: IBS MBA Fees is Rs.9.09 lakhs for two years. IBS Pune eligibility requires 50% marks in graduation. Besides, you should appear in IBSAT on Dec 24 & 25, 2023. IBSAT 2023 registration and application process is open till Dec 21, 2023. Apart from IBSAT 2023, ICFAI Pune will accept scores of CAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT exams for MBA admission 2024.
- IBS Pune Placements 2023: IBS Pune placements have registered strong salary packages over the years. In placements 2023, IBS Pune average package has gone up at Rs.7.59 LPA and the highest salary has gone up at Rs.56.55 LPA.
- Top Recruiters in IBS Pune Placements 2023: Some of the top companies that participated and hired students in IBS Pune campus placements 2023 are – ICICI Bank, Tata Capital, HCL Technologies, CSB Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bajaj Housing Finance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company, Deloitte Consulting, TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited, Deloitte Tax Services, Brane Enterprises, PWC India, EY GDS
- IBS Pune Scholarships: IBS Pune, a part of ICFAI Business Schools, offers Merit Scholarships. In all IBS colleges scholarships worth Rs.10 Crores are offered to their students.
- IBS Pune Alumni: More than 3000 students have graduated from IBS Pune in last 25 years. IBS Pune Alumni are doing well on personal and professional fronts and are working in over 900 blue chip companies spread over the World.
- IBS Pune Faculty: The ICFAI Business School Pune brings together a team of excellent faculty members from the academia and industry, and an excellent infrastructure to provide students the best learning environment to develop themselves into well groomed, industry ready professionals and transforms its students into leaders of the future. The B-school has faculty members pool with a blend of strong academic experience and strong industry experience which ensures richness in ensuring IBS TRICK. The ICFAI Business School (IBS) strongly believes that return on investment (ROI) depends on return on knowledge (ROK).
- ICFAI Business School (IBS) Pune Learning Experience: ICFAI Business School Pune
- grooms students into most competitive managers and responsible citizens who become individuals with highest integrity and commitment to the society. A team of permanent faculty members, with extensive academic and industry experience and interests in research, publication, and consultancy transform the students into skilled managers. IBS has been transforming lives of the students for their better careers and future. On time academic delivery through concepts and case methodology of teaching has enabled the students to change and manage their thought processes. IBS Pune students not only go through the rigors of management education but also develop a well-rounded personality. There are opportunities for games, for extracurricular activities and for social work
- IBS Pune Campus: IBS Pune has state-of-the-art well equipped campus. IBS Pune has a well stocked library containing over 15000 books, 70 journals and magazines and access to the latest data bases. It has a computer lab equipped with modern facilities and 24 hours internet connection, a fully equipped conference room and an auditorium.
- IBS Pune Cut off: IBS Pune cut off is not very high as the B-school gives good weightage to other parameters. For example, the IBS Pune cut off for CAT score is 60%ile while for NMAT the cut off is 150+ score
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest IBS Pune MBA Ranking, this special page will share all major ICFAI MBA Pune Rankings.
IBS Pune is one of the leading MBA colleges in India. ICFAI Pune is independent professional B-school and all the ICFAI Business Schools carry the reputation of ICFAI MBA.
IBS Pune Rank is among the top business schools in Pune. The latest IBS Pune Rank in different rankings is as below:
IBS Pune Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its PGPM program. ICFAI Pune Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread across the World. ICFAI Business School Pune Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma mater and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IBS Pune. Some of IBS Pune famous alumni are given on this page and apart from them, there are hundreds of notable alumni of IBS Pune. These IBS Pune alumni are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates.
ICFAI Business School Pune scholarships are offered to the meritorious students. IBS Pune scholarships are Merit Based and Need Based which are offered to students in 1st and 2nd year of the MBA courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet