IBS Gurgaon: ICFAI Business School
IBS Gurgaon: ICFAI Business School
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
IBS Gurgaon is consistently achieving its vision of creating a new class of managers for the uber-competitive business world. This is well reflected not only in the number of students who join IBS every year, but also in the quality of recruiters offering careers.
IBS Gurgaon: Institute Highlights
- IBS Gurgaon Ranking: IBS Gurgaon has grown in all spheres, and today it is ranked among the top business schools in the country. IBS, Gurgaon has emerged as a preferred destination for those aspiring for management education and recruiters in search of high quality potential managers.
- IBS Gurgaon Accreditation: IBS Gurgaon is independent professional institution and is neither affiliated to nor is off campus centre. Its PGPM program is equal to MBA program
- IBS Gurgaon Programme Offered: ICFAI Business School Gurgaon offers 2 year full time PGPM programme. Wide range of specialization Courses Offered by IBS Gurgaon include 12 specialization courses e.g. Marketing, HR, Finance, BIFS, Supply Chain, Operations, IT, IB, Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics among others
- IBS Gurgaon Fees & Eligibility: IBS Gurgaon MBA Fees is Rs.9.09 lakhs for two years. IBS Gurgaon eligibility requires 50% marks in graduation. Besides, you should appear in IBSAT on Dec 24 & 25, 2023. IBSAT 2023 registration and application process is open till Dec 21, 2023. Apart from IBSAT 2023, ICFAI Hyderabad will accept scores of CAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT exams for MBA admission 2024.
- IBS Gurgaon Placements 2023: IBS Gurgaon placements have registered high salary packages over the years. In placements 2023, IBS Gurgaon average package has gone up at Rs.7.55 LPA and the highest domestic salary has gone up at Rs.12 LPA. The international salary has gone up at Rs.22.93 LPA.
- IBS Gurgaon Scholarships: IBS Gurgaon, a part of ICFAI Business Schools, offers Merit Scholarships. In all IBS colleges offer scholarships worth Rs.10 Crores to its students.
- IBS Gurgaon Alumni: IBS Gurgaon Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World.
- ICFAI Business School (IBS) Gurgaon Teaching-Learning Experience: ICFAI Business School Gurgaon brings together a team of excellent faculty members from the academia and industry, and an excellent infrastructure to provide students the best learning environment to develop themselves into well groomed, industry ready professionals.
- IBS Gurgaon Cut off: IBS Gurgaon cut off is not pegged high as the B-school gives good weightage to other parameters. For example, the IBS Gurgaon cut off for CAT score is 60%ile while for NMAT the cut off is 150+ score
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest IBS Gurgaon MBA Ranking, this special page will share all major ICFAI MBA Gurgaon Rankings.
IBS Gurgaon Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its MBA program. ICFAI Gurgaon Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World. ICFAI Business School Gurgaon Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma mater and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IBS Gurgaon. Watch this page for some of the IBS Gurgaon famous alumni. The list of IBS Gurgaon alumni who are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates is as below:
ICFAI Business School Gurgaon scholarships are offered to the meritorious students. IBS Gurgaon scholarships are Merit Based and Need Based which are offered to students in 1st and 2nd year of the MBA courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet