IBSAT 2023 exam is scheduled on Dec 23 & 24, 2023. IBSAT 2023 Application process is open till December 20. You need to check the eligibility criteria before applying online or offline.
IBSAT eligibility criteria define the IBSAT exam eligibility which leads to your candidature for MBA admission in 9 MBA colleges in India affiliated to ICFAI University. IBSAT 2023 is an important online computer based MBA entrance test conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed to be University) and is the gateway to MBA/PGPM 2024-26 batch at all the campuses of ICFAI Business School (IBS).
IBSAT 2023 exam will have a test duration of 2 hours. After confirming your IBSAT eligibility criteria 2023 as detailed below, you should proceed to apply for IBSAT 2023 exam Online or offline. You can get IBSAT 2023 vouchers to apply offline for IBSAT exam. The IBSAT application vouchers are available at all the IBS marketing offices across the country.
IBSAT 2023 Registration Open: Register Now
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: 3 Main Points
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has prescribed three major points in IBSAT Eligibility criteria 2023 to appear in IBSAT 2023 exam. Key points in IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for IBSAT 2023 are:
1. IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: Minimum Academic Qualification
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with not less than 50 percent marks with medium of instruction as English, is the minimum academic qualification in IBSAT eligibility criteria 2023. All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- For the candidates in their final year of graduation, IBSAT eligibility criteria 2023 require that such candidates should be able to complete their graduation including any type of practical etc. examination before May 31, 2024.
- IBSAT eligibility criteria 2023 also require that the candidates should submit their proof of graduation latest by November 1, 2024.
2. IBSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Minimum Years of Study upto Graduation
- One of the key points in IBSAT exam eligibility criteria 2023 is that the Applicant must have gone through minimum 15 years of regular education i.e. 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
- These are AICTE guidelines that No candidate with less than 15 years of education upto graduation will satisfy the IBSAT 2023 eligibility criteria to appear in IBSAT 2023 exam
- Graduates with a course of one time sitting basis or on a two years basis do not fulfill the IBSAT 2023 eligibility requirement.
- For PhD programme, apart from above 2 years full time Post Graduation in Management or other professional qualification like CA/ICWA with minimum 60% marks or equivalent will be required to fulfill IBSAT eligibility criteria.
3. IBSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Medium of Education for Admission
Another key point in satisfying the IBSAT 2023 eligibility criteria, is the candidate’s medium of education which should have been completed in English Medium Or must have TOEFL/NELT/IELTS Scores. Important changes and details in IBSAT 2023 eligibility criteria in regard to medium of education are as given below
- Candidates applying for IBSAT should ensure that they have studied with English as medium of instruction to fulfill the key requirement in IBSAT 2023 eligibility criteria
- The applicants, who do not meet this IBSAT 2023 eligibility criteria of English as medium of instruction at undergraduate level, are supposed to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2024.
IBSAT Exam 2023 Eligibility to Apply with Common Application Form
After satisfying your candidature with IBSAT exam 2023 eligibility, you should fill and submit the IBSAT application form. IBSAT 2023 application form is common and is available offline as well as online for the candidates, fulfilling IBSAT exam 2023 eligibility criteria, for all the 9 IBS campuses like IBS Ahmadabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune and for PhD program at IBS Hyderabad campus.
Scrutiny of IBSAT Eligibility Criteria from August 2024
The IBSAT Eligibility criteria will be checked and will be applicable with the opening of registration process and only the candidates satisfying the IBSAT exam eligibility 2023 criteria will be able to register and apply for the exam. The onus of ensuring that the applicants satisfy the IBSAT eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
The scrutiny of eligibility criteria will commence from August 2024 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates. Any inaccurate information, misleading information or omission may result in withdrawal of admission offer and the fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable in such instances.
Campus Wise IBSAT 2023 Exam Eligibility
While the IBSAT 2023 Exam Eligibility remains same for the IBSAT 2023 exam, the campus wise admission criteria with IBSAT 2023 exam eligibility like cut offs and other exam scores accepted for admission may be different. ICFAI foundation has shared following IBSAT 2023 exam eligibility and the other accepted exam eligibility for MBA admission 2024
All ICFAI Business schools will accept IBSAT 2023 Exam Score. Apart from IBSAT score, the ICFAI B-Schools will also accept CAT/XAT score (2021 onwards); NMAT by GMAC TM/GMAT® score for admission to the following programs:
- 2-year full time MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur and IBS Bangalore (off campus of IFHE).
- 2-year full time PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses - Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
Candidates who have qualified are called for the selection process at 7 IBS campuses at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune in April 2024. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.